24 Hour Cancellation/ Late arrival Policies
- We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all of our clients and out of consideration for therapists’ time, we have adopted the following policies:
- When you book an appointment, that time is set aside for you, and missed appointments prevent us from accommodating other clients.
- 24 hour advance notice is required when rescheduling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment.
- If an emergency situation arises, please let us know so that we can treat your specific situation with personal attention. We recognize that there are circumstances that are out of your control (sudden illness, family emergencies, etc.) and make an exception to the policies on those rare occasions.
- If you are unable to give your therapist a reasonable time of advance notice:
- First offense: In the event of a late cancellations, although we will do our very best to get this time rebooked and not charge you, if at the end of day this time slot remains unbooked, the credit card on file will be charged the cancellation fee of $30.00.
- Second offense & beyond: In the event of subsequent late cancellations, although we will do our very best to get this time rebooked and not charge you, if at the end of day this time slot remains unbooked, the credit card on file will be charged the full amount.
- No-shows: Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment with no contact, will be considered a “no-show” and will be charged the full amount for their “missed” appointment.
- Arriving late: Appointment times have been arranged specifically for you. If you arrive late your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session, however we will do our best to satisfy the scheduled time.